1. Hello, have you changed your nickname on A801 and want to change it here as well? Contact your community minimod about it.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion A posting limit per few post

Discussion in 'AnvilGod Bugs and Suggestions' started by Baeld, May 2, 2018.

?

Should AG make a posting limit per few minutes

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Baeld

Baeld Elisah's Devoted Devoted to Elisah (Lv: 1)

I think this would be pretty useful because there is no limit on how many post you can make per minute. I noticed that It is easy to spam these forms with the limited amount of active members online. This would make the forum section a lot better. Because all you are able to see now is just the post I make and its just not really timed out. I see that there is a thing like you must wait 90 seconds before you can post again on the profile page. I think this should be helpful in reducing the spamming in the threads. Instead of 90 seconds It could be like you can only post two messages per five minutes.

This can also cut down on people who are begging for a large post count because of They want to be a member of AGF and ED, if they are limited in post they can make they probably wouldn't do it you know? I don't know if this is implemented, but its a suggestion to do this.

2. Lileaus

Lileaus Forum Expert

I'm not entirely sure about having a cooldown for the public part of the forum, that'd just make it even more dead than it already is.
    This suggestion is meant to keep out spam, sure, but I feel like this is kind of unnecessary, especially for a forum that an average of 4 people visit on a daily basis.

3. Caseyanthony

Caseyanthony Shaman of the Anvil God

there is literally no reason for anvil god to worry about a sudden spam pandemic when nobody posts anymore