1. Hello, have you changed your nickname on A801 and want to change it here as well? Contact your community minimod about it.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion bring phone emojis to anvilgod

Discussion in 'AnvilGod Bugs and Suggestions' started by Guns_n_roses, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Roonymoon

Roonymoon Newbie Mouse

just get a damn phone copypasta you dingus

2. Fbbtk

Fbbtk Elisah's Devoted Devoted to Elisah (Lv: 4)

3. Baeld

Baeld Hard Mode Shaman

Well, if you have an android phone/ or google chrome you are able to see rich text symbols like Dingbats as emojis . I guess this just to put something out there because some text symbols actually appear as their counterpart on android/google. I think the only compatibility loop is the other devicies that are not capable with the translation. some phone emojis are seen on AG as the dingbats and translated so that's half fulfilled. I don't think this would be something that can be fixed unless on the phone operating systems software allows it.✌︎✌︎✌︎

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  4. Caseyanthony

Caseyanthony Shaman of the Anvil God

[​IMG]

Baeld likes this.
  5. Baeld

Baeld Hard Mode Shaman

I guess that works too, but i don't know if people want to copy and paste images from their phone though.

6. Anomunus

Anomunus Shaman

it's the only way you're gonna get newer emojis to work, because like i highlighted on this post's first page, it's not even just the operating system side that will experience problems, XenForo v1 itself doesn't properly support UTF-8 symbols and the site admin has to do some risky procedure to get it to work, or else upgrade to XF v2.

like if i wanna do a nauseated face at a bad post, it won't even recognize it as a character unlike your peace sign symbol

7. Coralbee

Coralbee Atelier801 ID: #0000 « ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴇɴ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴏᴅ » ♛ AG Minimod

[​IMG]

Anomunus likes this.
  8. Caseyanthony

shamousey was probably only able to find a xenforo v1 torrent

Anomunus likes this.
  9. Sweetporcelain

Sweetporcelain Beretta 9mm

10. Baeld

Baeld Hard Mode Shaman

Verry Funny Casey

I guess AG should have a little donation thing so that they can upgrade the Xenforo version when they reach enough money. I know its unlikely to happen, but if enough people support this could be a possible option. But until then we gotta copy paste some phone emoji's just to feel satisfied I guess

11. Caseyanthony

shamousey should just sell this domain to me so i can give everybody emojis and close the forum 3 days later unexpectedly

Anomunus likes this.
  12. Anomunus

Anomunus Shaman

If I Could Laughing React This Post I Would

13. Baeld

Baeld Hard Mode Shaman

[​IMG]