1. Hello, have you changed your nickname on A801 and want to change it here as well? Contact your community minimod about it.
    Dismiss Notice

how long do you think this site will last

Discussion in 'Anvil God Discussion' started by Seepo, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Kygazi

Kygazi Forum Expert

All we can say is make a petition to @Shamousey to add in a leaderboard and no fake news of if they will add one.

Coralbee likes this.
  2. Coralbee

Coralbee « ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴇɴ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴏᴅ » ♛ AG Minimod

would also like to demand a quotes bank ty
    those were fun

Kygazi likes this.
  3. Caseyanthony

Caseyanthony Shaman of the Anvil God

anvilgod will last forever

4. Qe1

Qe1 Newbie Mouse

Imo this site is just a poor copy of CFM with less than 2k members left for the tfm outcasts who still hang around. and it's sad bc its already dead lmao, not even half a year since it's been released. Ik it was sourdough who was in charge of CFM but why dont u try paying for the domain somehow or idk, because this site is pretty much a waste lmao

5. Wingedmousie

Wingedmousie Banned Account

this site is shit

6. Aloisbae

Aloisbae Newbie Mouse

It's dead! :oops:
    I'll miss Anvilgod soooo much :(:(.
    [​IMG]

Fbbtk likes this.
  7. Pegasusxox

Pegasusxox Shaman of the Anvil God 2017 Photography Contest

Until i stop posting

8. Dopplegangers

Dopplegangers Newbie Mouse

Hopefully it'll die soon,

9. Kittenz4ever

Kittenz4ever Newbie Mouse

I'm not sure

10. A0xis

A0xis Newbie Mouse

Not even the mouse who spam how dead ag is are active anymore

11. Agatinhaloka

Agatinhaloka Banned Account

wont last
    [​IMG]

12. Lileaus

Lileaus Forum Expert

it's already dead so it didn't even last long at all lmfao

13. Baeld

Baeld Shaman

I probs will be more active when I'm in school again tbh, Unless the school blocked it without me realizing it

It will probably last a long time

Lolbandlol likes this.
  14. Lolbandlol

Lolbandlol Cheese Lover

it probably many mauses not know it exist ;_;

is would be nice if somehow possibru an message dat CFM or dem official forumates yes or even dat maus game itself ty

for i regret to repot an official forums eg an Atelier801 of very very lowest franch quality smdh ._.

Coralbee, Wonderdashh and Spinnando like this.
  15. Marie

Marie AG 화이팅!!

TBH when CFM was still alive and kicking, the staff there even had plans to try and come up with money to pay for the expenses ourselves or even help her with it, but apparently she didn't really want anything else to do with the site and just let it decay, regardless how anyone else felt about it at the time.

CFM also started small too. : )

Functions CFM had like quote bank also need moderation especially if you're using things like adsense because they can be picky about what content is on your site (racism, etc.) and CFM ran into problems with them because of stuff like that.

Basically yeah lack of promotion from outside sources is helping keep the site small but that's what users are for, too, lmao. If you think the site has worth share it yourself instead of waiting for bigger more populated outlets to pitch in, too. I know I can't say much because I'm never here (real life sucks ass and I don't have the energy right now unfortunately), but I do know everyone who was staff here when it first started cared a lot and wanted a place for people to go to when CFM died (which I guess it finally did, RIP).

Say it's for outcasts if you want because maybe in a way it is, lol, but it's the thought that counts etc. and I'm pretty sure a place like this would still be open to more freedom communication-wise than like, the official Atelier forums.

Bookslover and Jujubitz like this.
  16. Faniiiii

Faniiiii Cheese Lover

it’s ded as hell why

17. Honorabilis

Honorabilis Shaman

Yesterday... it was really active for TR.

Then they locked our Chat Thread xD

Atlg and Mindedly like this.
  18. Caseyanthony

Caseyanthony Shaman of the Anvil God

i am convinced i am only allowed here because my presence ramps up forum traffic significantly

19. Faniiiii

Faniiiii Cheese Lover

tru otherwise you’d still be banned

20. Jujubitz

Jujubitz Administrator AG Administrator Devoted to Elisah

TR is pretty active, BR is +- and EN is /kinda alive. RIP ES
    All acording to the keikaku

Mindedly likes this.