1. Hello, have you changed your nickname on A801 and want to change it here as well? Contact your community minimod about it.
    Dismiss Notice

Transformice If you where to change Transformice what would you change?

Discussion in 'A801 Game Discussions' started by Baeld, May 2, 2018.

1. Baeld

Baeld Elisah's Devoted Devoted to Elisah (Lv: 1)

I want to ask a question to anybody that still plays Transformice, or former players of transformice. What is something you would change about the game? There are many things that could be changed about the game right now as we speak? What would you do to change the game in a positive way?

For me I would like to Limit the events down, because now the events are a huge hassle to complete and it isn't really motivating to complete them because of the limited time frame, or the fact the event last so long that you are basically doing things you had already done. Another thing I would like to change is that getting rid of the inventory coin shops, I mean they can be a good thing but in the end, you really are not gaining much if you use 50 racing coins for 50 cheese coins.

2. Leonaki#8897

Leonaki#8897 Atelier801 ID: #8897 Newbie Mouse

Transformice as a game hasn't changed much.
    Events get recycled and ideas seem scarce - in what concerns the admins' ideas - only a few things are taken into consideration (i.e. furs contests) but not actual ideas that could improve the game. I agree that most of the playerbase's suggestions are ridiculous, but it would be nice to have more things to do/better events that bring up a lot more backstory to the game?

Just my two cents.

Baeld likes this.
  3. Prosaza

Prosaza Mito

It's too late, the game is more than dead