1. Hello, have you changed your nickname on A801 and want to change it here as well? Contact your community minimod about it.
    Dismiss Notice

Match maker

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wolf21pilots, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Wolf21pilots

Wolf21pilots Rookie

My dear friend @Tailtong is looking for a beautiful lady he can spend the rest of his days with here is his profile. Please respond if you are intrested!
    Looking for the hottest, stinky feet around

I am the professional roblox player you're looking for.
    Hello ladies!
    I'm a gay kinda geeza, who likes nothing more than reddit with the right woman (or women, if I'm lucky - wink wink!).
    None of my current partners understand me. I need to meet somebody special - somebody I really connect with.
    The first thing people usually notice about me is my stupid personality, closly followed by my smashing toes. You may find yourself awed by the callibre of my toes and warts. I will be sure to bring myself well-oiled to our date, so that you can appreciate my body to its full.
    I work as a professional roblox player, helping old people. This allows me to exercise my skills: beating women and beating myself. Dating me will be a little like dating royalty. I once saw Adam Sandler getting off a bus, and the paparazzi have been after me ever since. We'd better keep your kit on out of doors!

• My life goals include:
    • Star in the next Star Wars film.
    • get jiggy with you
    • Have a three-way date
    • Become the best professional roblox player I can be
    • Help all the old people in the world
    If you're the right woman for me, you'll be b word and hogzilla. You won't be afraid to have a good time and will have a healthy respect for the kitchen.
    My ideal date would involve staring at bbws in a hotel room in Africa with a dirty woman by my side. While we're there, I lick your stinky feet and imagine retelling the occasion to my mates.
    I promise I'll turn up to our date looking good and smelling amazing. You'll have no personal hygene worries, and I hope I'll be able to say the same about you.
    May the force be with you.
    Light me fire, babe

2. Wolf21pilots

Wolf21pilots Rookie

Ayone intrested in this amazing creature @Katehh

To the only good woman out there,
    I'll be honest with you. I've been hurt pretty bad in the past. I refuse to be a cash machine or play thing ever again. So don't message me unless you know how to respect women. I'm a fun kinda woman.
    I'm a mentally challenged lady, who likes nothing more than choir with the right woman.
    The first thing people usually notice about me is my crazy personality, closly followed by my smashing butt cord. I hope you will not laugh at my butt cord, as women have in the past, or treat my nipples like a joke.
    I work as a washing my waste filled innereds, helping vulnerable adults. This allows me to exercise my skills: roasting disabled people and being gay. My job once caused me to encounter myself, yet still women treat me like junk. It's just not on.

• My life goals include:
    • Meet Douglas Adams' ghost
    • Punish women for being evil
    • Discover that there are still some good women in the world
    • Become the best washing my waste filled innereds I can be
    • Help all the vulnerable adults in the world
    If you're the right woman for me, you'll be diarrhea covered and dripping in blood. You won't be afraid to eating turd from my butt and will have a healthy respect for my cat.
    My ideal date would involve singing animie songs to myself in my bedroom only in my own tears with a giant lumps of breast woman by my side. While we're there, I admire your fat ankles, hoping to myself that you're not another nutter.
    In case I haven't made myself clear, women have hurt me in the past - bad. My last partner nailed my grandmother to a spike. Now I'm looking for a dripping in blood woman with fat ankles, as I read in a magazine that they are the least evil.
    So long and thanks for all the fish.
    Prove me wrong about women?

3. Tailtong

Tailtong Rookie

You are the biggest waste of space on God's green earth.

4. Wolf21pilots

Wolf21pilots Rookie

OK

5. Celectic

Celectic Rookie

Agreed. :)

6. Celectic

Celectic Rookie

Agreed. :)

7. Prosaza

Prosaza Mito

I didnt understand