1. Hello, have you changed your nickname on A801 and want to change it here as well? Contact your community minimod about it.
    Dismiss Notice

New Minimods

Discussion in 'Anvil God Announcements' started by Jujubitz, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jujubitz

Jujubitz Hylian AG Admin AG Administrator Devoted to Elisah

Announcement
    (yes, another one)​

We're finally looking for new minimods! If you have interest and available time to help us make this site better, please, don't hesitate to initiate a private conversation with me. All you have to do is answer the following questions and send me your answers.

We'll be accepting applications until 16/10/2017.

• Personal Questions

1. Name:
      2. Age:
      3. Birthday date *(dd/mm/yy):
      4. Country:
      5. State:
      6. Do you have any alternative accounts?
      7. Have you ever been warned on CFM and AG?
      8. Have you ever received any kind of punishment in-game or on the Official forum?
      9. How long have you been playing Transformice?
      10. Do you speak any other languages?
      11. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your life:
    • Moderation Questions
      1. Do you have any previous experience with moderating?
      2. Why do you want to be a minimod?
      3. Why do you think we should choose you to be a mini?
      4. Why do you think we shouldn't choose you to be a mini?
      5. How would you contribute for the site?
      Situations
      • When there is an argument between two members, what do you do?
      • When a member offends you, what do you do?

Please do not answer those questions here. We'll only accept applications sent through PM.

Text box:
    We're also looking for new devs! Click here to know more.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    Coralbee, Atinesta, Drgenius and 8 others like this.
  2. Anomunus

Anomunus Shaman

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. yes
    4. yes
    5. yes
    6. yes
    7. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and im probably going to get one right now too because you didn't have the brains to lock this thread to replies
    8. yes
    9. yes
    10. yes
    11. yes

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. yes
    4. yes
    5. yes

• yes
    • yes

Coralbee, Naiymeow, Seepo and 2 others like this.
  3. Jujubitz

Why would I lock the thread when it's so nice to see how you guys react :(

Coralbee, Drgenius and Anomunus like this.
  4. Tantemeri

Tantemeri Divine Mode Shaman

we don't need new minimods. we need new forum members

Coralbee, Nemohubbe, Viihrs and 3 others like this.
  5. Honorabilis

Honorabilis Shaman

true fact

Tantemeri and Fbbtk like this.
  6. Jujubitz

I'd say we need both. We need more mods to keep in touch with the community, as you guys can clearly see that, right now, most of the staff members are inactive. We can't expect new members if we don't have an active team working on making the site look more alive.

Drgenius, Anomunus, Nazocanxd and 3 others like this.
  7. Iwillforget

Iwillforget Newbie Mouse

I would love to, I'm so active on here especially during the week brb filling it out

Jujubitz likes this.
  8. Honorabilis

Honorabilis Shaman

Jst do it Iwill (me inside: na, you won't be a part of it -jk-)

9. Ovliexa

Ovliexa Shaman

well it's not like hey we hire new minimods and the forum will look** very active
    it'll just look like that it's not going to be actually active

basically, anyone you're going to choose is already active on this website and as it seems they did no better so far

you guys should give a fucking reason to people for getting on this website or else don't expect it to be damn actively used unless you only want to talk to your active and favourist minimods everyday

Haruhitastic likes this.
  10. Jujubitz

Sorry, but I need to point something out here. We see people constantly complaining about our lack of activity and yet, when we are looking for new minis that also becomes a problem? Of course we're gonna choose people that are already active, that's what we want. You guys can't expect that a reason to join this site will simply pop out of nowhere if the site isn't even working properly as it should - and that scenario won't change unless we get more help. Help to create events, help to moderate, help to keep in touch with the community, to organize things, etc etc etc. We are even considering looking for new devs.

I understand your concerns, but I have to disagree.

11. Hechizeross

Hechizeross Newbie Mouse

Good luck for everyone who applies!

12. Seepo

Seepo Super Cool EN Minimod AG Minimod

I don't think the point of this is for more activity, lmao

if I'm not mistaken, they are pretty short on staff at the moment, and it's hard to try and moderate a forum when there are only like, 3 or 4 people doing so

13. Haruhitastic

Haruhitastic Cheese Lover

I would be the first to agree if not for the fact that the user base doesn't require it.

As well, it'd be helpful to know what communities are being looked for? Is it all communities or only EN?

14. Ovliexa

Ovliexa Shaman

i am not even complaining about this website's activity. i just pointed out that the way you're trying to increase activity of this website is totally wrong TO MY UNDERSTANDING. and my "comment" about your actions actually became a complaining in a sudden? well you better lock your threads then.

if you don't want to hear bad things about what's been going on here, then shamousey should give a damn about this website first and make this website good enough to not being "complaining" about. or you can try banning us instead maybe? or let your favourist mod do that?

[Moderated just to avoid arguing]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2017
    Haruhitastic likes this.
  15. Jujubitz

I simply used the term "complaint" instead of "comment" because the part where you said that "you guys should give a fucking reason to people for getting on this website or else don't expect it to be damn actively used unless you only want to talk to your active and favourist minimods everyday" didn't seem to be very constructive to me, but let's not focus on that.

What I'm trying to say is that hiring more mods will at least give a chance for us to actually work on the site. Even if the user base doesn't require it, it's hard to keep things going when there are only 3, 4 "alive" staff members around. Like I said before, we actually have more plans for the future but you guys can see how everything is going at a very slow pace. Right now, I'd say that 99% of our active mods are from TR and the 1% is me, and considering that I don't have much time on my hands (& when I finally have I'm too tired to do anything but sleep :,), implementing new stuff ends up not being that easy and takes more time than it should take.

Not only EN but also not all communities; we focused on the ones that still have some activity, so that's EN, ES and BR (TR already has enough mods so we didn't feel the need to hire more)

Naiymeow likes this.
  16. Iwillforget

Iwillforget Newbie Mouse

I hope you guys get this taken care of, but in the meantime, I'm gonna wish everyone who applied a "good luck" with a side of 2 thumbs up
    Also i really hope I get accepted because I want to help out so bad..
    ;)

17. Ovliexa

Ovliexa Shaman

i don't mind what you keep saying any longer because it seems that you're always stable about your thoughts, like they're not changable. anyways.

if you think minimoderators are that effective then you should consider mindedly's favourist attitudes about lamay again. because you know, it's too effective on me and the community as you said.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Coralbee, Lamay, Nazocanxd and 2 others like this.
  18. Jujubitz

Again, I don't get it. You tell us that hiring more mods won't change anything regarding our activity, I explain to you what exactly we want with more minis, and then you just answer that you don't mind what I'm saying & then keep repeating the same thing from before. Besides, you also keep bringing up a problem that doesn't even concern this.

I'll just end this discussion here since it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. Feel free to answer me, though, if you want to explain your point.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Naiymeow and Nekotonyy like this.
  19. Nekotonyy

Nekotonyy Beretta 9mm

What we need to do is stop complaining about activity and do something about it. First, I'm pretty sure they just need new staff which i doubt was meant to increase user activity. Second, if you don't like the current status of the forums then you do something about it. Try advertising it to some friends. I'm pretty sure staff are trying their best.

Administrators, this doesn't mean you shouldn't be doing something. What made CFM special was it transformice stats. They had a working api (which i plan on making one myself if i ever get api access). They had a gimmick, something to lure users to their site. You need to find that gimmick and make it work.

Jujubitz likes this.
  20. Seepo

Seepo Super Cool EN Minimod AG Minimod

we should have a thread where we can address any problems we have with staff rather than tainting this thread with complaints

Atinesta, Jujubitz and Nekotonyy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.