1. Guest, we have some news for you. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Minimods

Discussion in 'Anvil God Announcements' started by Jujubitz, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Seepo

Seepo Beretta 9mm

I really think there should a separate thread for uh, "arguments" like this
    like, for people to express their complaints/feelings/whatever the fuck they have with the staff or this forum, as long as they're appropriate about it and now trying to just start shit

I know I've said this before but come on please I don't want to keep seeing this in this thread, I just wanna see people wishing "good luck" to the applicants

by the way good luck to the applicants :^)

Jujubitz and Nekotonyy like this.
  2. Haruhitastic

Haruhitastic Rookie

This is the content that should have been posted the first time around. Thank you.

Nobody's trying to "start shit" however, and offering critcism is not an "argument."
    This was like making a job posting and just saying "need cook" and not stating what experience is needed. Like what kind of cuisine would be served, or anything. What if a cook proficient in Italian food applied and the restaurant was Chinese? It wouldn't be helpful.

If you want such a thread so bad and such posts annoy you, maybe don't visit this thread, or start the thread you seek? Needlessly posting "good luck" over and over could be seen as spam.

3. Atinesta

Atinesta Newbie Mouse A801 Moderator Map Crew

I agree that more information should of been shared in the first post to avoid this problem, but the damage is done already. I'm sure the next time around they'll include the information/requirements to avoid confusion, but there was no need to address the problem in a way that could of been seen as vulgar by cursing repeatedly/excessively, while it could of been handled in a much more civil manner. Everyone is at fault here, but we can always live and learn.

4. something tells me you might be fired for questioning your fellow staff members
    [​IMG]

5. Jujubitz

Jujubitz Hylian AG Admin AG Administrator

It's 7 in the morning here so pardon me if this comes out messy: I already agreed with you guys, it would have been better if we already told everything in the first post. But yeah this could have been discussed in a more "civil" manner. And I think we should take Seepo's advice as well? I mean, I can just lock this thread and have another to serve as a debate about any new thing that comes around

Now guys, I'm trying to avoid moderating your posts here so as to not stop the discussion flow, so please keep it down. If someone answers anyone rudely again I'm gonna have to start doing something.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Seepo, Naiymeow and Mindedly like this.
  6. good luck everybody

Naiymeow and Seepo like this.
  7. Anythin

Anythin Newbie Mouse

There was always the possibility to contact the OP with constructive criticism through a forum PM, if the criticism was actually intended to be constructive. But we all know this is not the case here. Protip for the new minimods: get rid of all the salt if you want to attract new people to the English community.

Seepo, Jujubitz and Coralbee like this.
  8. Coralbee

Coralbee Beretta 9mm

dear everyone
    may you all have a blessed, wonderful day filled with happiness and joy and smiles and rainbows yes
    and may you all receive everlasting peace and positivity devoid of any negativity and sadness thank u

Seepo, Naiymeow and Jujubitz like this.
  9. you just want a higher chance of being accepted we are not falling for that

Seepo and Coralbee like this.
  10. Coralbee

Coralbee Beretta 9mm

proof im not being halfassed!!

Seepo likes this.
  11. Anomunus

Anomunus Shaman

your profile pic shows ur full assed ;)

Coralbee likes this.
  12. Coralbee

Coralbee Beretta 9mm

you make me feel good about myself anomunsus thank u lmaoaoa

Lolbandlol and Anomunus like this.
  13. @Lolbandlol do an apply yes :3
    u will do an best modo maus yes <3

Lolbandlol and Coralbee like this.
  14. Lolbandlol

Lolbandlol Rookie

pls an caseychum an kindest yes <333

but unfortune dat boldband an goodmaus an are of could not into an mode no ;_;

also i regret of repot many im maus pals a naughtymice yes :3 so they be always an trouble ._.

15. Coralbee

Coralbee Beretta 9mm

please let lolband do all announcements from now on

Lolbandlol likes this.
  16. i brloebe in you :3

Lolbandlol likes this.
  17. Jujubitz

Jujubitz Hylian AG Admin AG Administrator

Hi, let's not go too offtopic as well, ty!

Lolbandlol likes this.
  18. good luck everybody and lolbandlol

I know what you did there

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017
    Lolbandlol likes this.
  19. Atinesta

Atinesta Newbie Mouse A801 Moderator Map Crew

Good luck!

Seepo likes this.
  20. Coralbee

Coralbee Beretta 9mm

is there a date for when the new dudes are gonna be announced