1. Hello, have you changed your nickname on A801 and want to change it here as well? Contact your community minimod about it.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion This site needs to be spiced up

Discussion in 'AnvilGod Bugs and Suggestions' started by Dboomwooty, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Dboomwooty

Dboomwooty Professional Mouse

Lets be honest, this website has already died. Not even 10 members register a day (down from hundreds in the first couple of days), and its rare to see vast activity. There is NOTHING to do here, and honestly it feels like a downgrade from CFM. Nothing to check daily, Nothing fun or even remotely interesting to do after about half an hour.

Basically, we need something to make this more then a dull forums site. Honestly if a stat database were added or something like that, that would probably be the ONE and thing that would soar its reputation(or even an announcement of this websites creation on transformice.com). But nope. There isn't anything special really. I had my hope for this site, but there seems to have been no progress whatsoever after 3 weeks. The AGF-ED system only has 2 members in it and one says she is "still waiting". Probably because those two are really dedicated and the post count requirements is extremely high and kind of stupidly designed.

SERIOUSLY. I noticed you guys have been working on this site for 6+ months and for people that have been waiting for ages, this site is kind of a letdown. If you lock this thread, your kind of are agreeing to this site staying the way it is. Small, boring and unsatisfying.

Nahibi, Pegasusxox, Seepo and 5 others like this.
  2. Novawolfi

Novawolfi Professional Mouse

It's just a little inactive that doesn't mean its dead. It's not even a month old yet. And That's just your opinion. Maybe not everyone thinks this site is trash.

3. Ash20395

Ash20395 Forum Expert

I still like it! I know sometimes you might get bored easily but Anvil God just recently got popular and there are still so many ways it can improve! But yes, I do agree that we need to spice up the website.

4. Kissyisthe

Kissyisthe Shaman

i agree it's getting pretty boring

Lizziemouse7 likes this.
  5. Caseyanthony

Caseyanthony Shaman of the Anvil God

make conversation thread posts count again

6. Anomunus

Anomunus Shaman

the only way that this site will not die is if they just ported over the features that people have wanted

(Quotes, Interviews/CFM.fm, groups, leaderboard)

without those features that made CFM what it was, this site will never live up to the standard that was set

also if you rly wanna spice things up someone should make a spicy meme thread for us to share spicy memes in. actually why don't i do that lol

Edit i made the thread

#6 Anomunus, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  7. Prosaza

Prosaza Mito

Is boring without rank

8. Lana_del_rey

Lana_del_rey Beretta 9mm

/support lol

9. Ovliexa

Ovliexa Shaman

why do we even use this website? there's no reason to get online here. what's the purpose of creating a new forum while we already have the A801 forums? it's completely worthless and entirely useless. they say we have got new rules!! interesting. what? really? are you talking about the rules which you were trying to employ by giving me sanctions for sharing a emoji or making a sincere joke? every sanction the staff gave to me got removed, they removed and said "misunderstood","'i'll talk to my staff". it shows how noob staff members they hired for this website, not just the minimods even the administrators give wrong sanctions.

A0xis and Prosaza like this.
  10. Onkei

Onkei Newbie Mouse

that's a good question, which is why you should leave this website if there's no reason to get online here

11. Baeld

Baeld Elisah's Devoted
    Devoted to Elisah (Lv: 1)

whats the puropose of joining a website if your just going to leave it .

Onkei likes this.
  12. Kittenz4ever

Kittenz4ever Newbie Mouse

Its more than a month old

13. Jujubitz

Jujubitz Pink minimod
    AG Administrator Devoted to Elisah (Lv: 4)

Quoting both of you here since this is a better place to continue the discussion.
    We're more than aware about the site current situation and even as it doesn't look like it, we actually have a bunch of ideias to make things a little less "tedious". I know that right now it seems that we aren't doing anything, but we are. All I can do is ask for a little trust.

Bookslover and Squeekleen like this.
  14. Caseyanthony

Caseyanthony Shaman of the Anvil God

fire shamousey

Jujubitz likes this.
  15. Jujubitz

Jujubitz Pink minimod
    AG Administrator Devoted to Elisah (Lv: 4)

good idea