1. Hello, have you changed your nickname on A801 and want to change it here as well? Contact your community minimod about it.
    Dismiss Notice

Transformice What do you dislike the most about Transformice?

Discussion in 'A801 Game Discussions' started by Rattydinh, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Caseyanthony

Caseyanthony Shaman of the Anvil God

i hate the "real life" thread
    i like that i can put a face to people's posts
    the problem is that it created an echo chamber where even mousechris could post there and be called cute
    i am not saying he is ugly but he is very very ugly mentally and physically

2. Lileaus

Lileaus Forum Expert

the events that have basically turned into chores
    like damn, the events used to be my favourite part of the game and i'd do my best to complete them...
    but after v-day 2014, the events have turned into quite of a hassle.... and i.. didn't like tfm too much after that....

Pegasusxox and Baeld like this.
  3. Jujubitz

Jujubitz Administrator AG Administrator Devoted to Elisah

I hate how I can't even play TFM anymore because it's always so laggy? At first I thought it was my internet problem but then I realized how I can play other games such as TF2 without any problems. Idk why TFM is like this.

4. Caseyanthony

i cannot play transformice anymore because i cannot support a video game developed by the french they stole our land

Jujubitz likes this.
  5. Baeld

Baeld Shaman

I honestly don't like some of the people that play the game. Mostly people who shame others because of how they act or what they like. I also don't like the fact that we haven't got a break from the events and it bugs me so much because village is full of people getting rid of their relics or something. It doesn't make me very happy thats why Avoided the game for a period of time.

6. Grimmaro

Grimmaro EN Helper Leader Helper

I don't like how the Map Editor hasn't been majorly updated since literally 2012 and early 2013.

7. Caseyanthony

the forums have too much drama and the staff cater too much to idiots

Boopjpg likes this.
  8. Maniaqx1

Maniaqx1 Cheese Lover

I don't like clan invites.

Atlg likes this.
  9. Pegasusxox

Pegasusxox Shaman of the Anvil God 2017 Photography Contest

Totally this

Valentines 2014 is the last event I've finished it's the last good event

Carnival 2014, Fishing 2014, Easter 2014... all of them were fiasco they couldn't make a good event after Valentines 2014

10. Caseyanthony

i hate whoever fixed crash maps i loved being able to shoot cannons at lava and crashing the entire room